Powercom Interactive Media, offers Ringtone & logo delivery, online quizzes and trivia’s, value added services call centers, video-call services and chat services that make use of our in house developed platforms.
At the moment, we are combining new web based technologies with our existing infrastructure, and reinventing classic phone applications to become purely web-based. Therefore, we are ideally looking for a colleague who has a technical background but who has the ambition to explore commercial avenues as well. A great opportunity for candidates who are willing to invest, learn and grow with us.
Media / Marketing / Product Analyst
Being a small company, this starter role can evolve into either more marketing/product or a more technical direction – depending on the candidate’s fit, ambition and skills. Most importantly, an analytical and logical mind is key as analysing the performance of online and offline campaigns, understanding customer behaviour and developing/implementing strategies and tools to improve ad performance are vital for being successful in this role.
In this role you’ll be co-responsible for:
– the development, direction, execution and success of the direct marketing strategy;
– the optimization of advertisements in regards to incoming call traffic / advertising costs;
– monitoring and reporting of all involved costs, budgets and revenues (performance based marketing).
and therefore, you have hands-on involvement in:
– Daily tracking, monitoring and analyzing of all incoming calls/traffic;
– input of all costs related to the media budget and premium phone numbers;
– Developing further analysing tools for analysing;
– Monitoring competitor’s advertisements and the market trends;
– Finding new media or other advertising opportunities;
– And as you’ll be part of a small team – lots of other unexpected or undefined tasks 😉
And we think this should be you:
– A strong logical thinker who is not afraid of complex matters;
– Good/Strong written and oral communication skills;
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
– Proficiency with Google Analytics (or comparable software packages)
– Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task and work efficiently under pressure;
– Self-starter, self-motivated, you’re more an entrepreneur than bureaucrat;
– Impeccable attention to detail and follow-up;
– Strong work ethic, flexible, open minded and able to think out of the box;
– Willingness to help wherever needed, is essential as you’ll be working in small team.
About Our Culture
Our company culture and structure is open, innovative, informal and flat. The environment is what you’d call no-nonsense and fast-paced. No-one is afraid to take ownership and we have pretty high expectations of each other. Working in a small team means that we’re all able to shift quickly, work on multiple matters simultaneously and that there’s always something on the horizon.
Besides growing our client base for our Customer Care product, for 2017/2018 a number of exciting new projects will be launched: Customer care lines in South East Asia and Ireland, a web-based call solution for SME’s and an ambitious real estate application.
The offices are located in Chatswood, conveniently 100 meters (2 minutes) from the train and bus station.
**** we do not appreciate submissions from recruitment agents ****